16.9.07

reflections

reflections

I started a story called Colour and Light over the summer. It took a very dark turn and I find it difficult to continue writing. In the simplest way, this photograph seems to capture the essence of that story. I wanted it to be all sparkles and glints but the shadows gathered around the edges and now it seems impossible to break out from them.

I suppose this concludes the week-long theme project, Doors Opening/Art Homework. I enjoyed posting my pictures. I hope that you have enjoyed looking at them.

It is feeling stranger and stranger, writing this blog on my own. Emily & me started it together as a co-operative and mutual decision. She is alive and well, but unable to access Internet. It's like you are playing badminton and swing your racquet only to find that the shuttlecock has disapeared into thin air.

No comments: