16.5.07

Vessel wednesday #2

You'll have noticed that we've not actually posted anything involving art yet. Photography is a cheap means of getting around that. I know that it is its own medium and all that, but to be honest, I take really bad pictures....and somehow render them a thousand times more pleasing when drawn. Drawing though takes time which I'm short of at the moment. This will be my last post, on this and all other of my blogs, for about one month.

vessel wednesday 2

Tomorrow morning I will draw one out of our numerous (eight - gasp!) entrants for the New Beginnings prize draw. I know I said there were to be two people last time, but I'm kind of busy taking my g.c.s.e.s right now.

Emily is MIA. I haven't had an e-mail for a little while now. She's either ill (hopefully not), taking a screenbreak (hurry up) or busy with life and school.

2 comments:

Craftydramaqueen said...

Hellooo nush. Hope your revision and exams are going well. xx

Anonymous said...

hey there....i hope your exams are going well. i love the photograph....the color is beautiful.